Vienna Symphonic Library SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Vienna Symphonic Library Dealer via ILIO.
Vienna Symphonic Library SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I
- 4 Brass ensembles – 16 individually microphoned instruments:
- 4 Trumpets • 4 French Horns • 4 Tenor trombones • Low Brass ensemble: Tuba, Bass trombone, 2 Tenor trombones
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Completely re-mastered, re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna (Stage A)
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
Four Brass Ensembles in a Fantastic Venue. This Collection features the completely re-mastered and expanded sample database of our acclaimed Vienna Dimension Brass I Collection, combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna, one of the world’s best-sounding scoring stages. In tandem with the powerful Synchron Player that boasts a new Humanize function, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I sets new standards in sound, ease-of-use and realism.
4 Brass Ensembles – 16 Players. While every note was played by a well-rehearsed ensemble of four players, each instrument was recorded with a dedicated microphone. As a result, you may access each instrument individually in order to change sound characteristics, volume, articulation, and performance accuracy intuitively in real-time while playing an ensemble preset. Speaking of performance accuracy: The secret ingredient that makes a brass ensemble sound really authentic is the mixture of human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. When playing in an ensemble, musicians listen to each other and continually adapt, matching timbre, volume, intensity, and intonation. Our sophisticated recording technique embraces these interactions while isolating the individual instruments for utmost control. Various Humanize Presets let you adjust the performance accuracy of the four ensemble players according to your musical demands. The sonic results are supremely authentic and simply breathtaking!