Vienna Symphonic Library SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I Crossgrade from VI Full || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Vienna Symphonic Library Dealer via ILIO.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an upgrade / crossgrade product, which requires that you be a registered user of a qualifying product, in order for it to work for you.
Vienna Symphonic Library SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I Crossgrade from VI Full
Five Flexible String Ensembles, perfectly SYNCHRON-ized
- 5 String sections: 8 First Violins • 8 Second Violins • 6 Violas • 6 Cellos • 4 Double Basses
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free and powerful Vienna Synchron Player
- Individual impulse responses from Synchron Stage Vienna for placement and reverberation of each musician of the ensemble
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Perfectly balanced levels, especially in interaction with other Synchron Series libraries, such as Synchron Strings I, SYNCHRON-ized Chamber and Appassionata Strings, etc.
Production-ready Sound. This Collection features the completely re-edited and expanded sample database of our acclaimed Vienna Dimension Strings I Collection (Full Library), combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna, one of the world’s best-sounding scoring stages. By adding the ambience to the relatively dry samples in real-time, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I perfectly blends with any other product in the Synchron Series, resulting in a beautiful, production-ready sound “out of the box”. In tandem with the powerful Synchron Player and its unique Humanize function, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I delivers stunning results in terms of sound, ease-of-use and realism.
Stunning Realism Through Imperfection. The string players of SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble separately. Making use of our new Synchron Player, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I offers a wide variety of articulations, organized in the player’s clearly laid out structure, and is therefore easy to navigate and to play.
You may easily switch between any number of musicians of the ensembles in one instance of the Synchron Player, from the principal to single desks to the full ensemble size. What’s more, you can automate the integrated mixer and therefore control the volume of each player separately. Each ensemble instrument has its own Synchron Stage Impulse Response for placement and reverberation, so it’s a breeze to use each Dimension Strings ensemble in one instance of the Synchron Player.