XILS-lab Oxium || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized XILS Lab Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Oxium. Performance synthesizer! Oxium is a performance oriented synthesizer, offering both a classic pure analog sound and modern tones, with awesome real time modulation capabilities, allowing you to play a synthesizer in ways you could never have imagined. Due to its simple and intuitive user interface Oxium is fast and easy to operate:
- Classic instruments : Use up to 8 Xils-lab thick and musical oscillator wave forms per patch and shapes them with the double filter structure. The main unit uses Xils-lab 3rd generation zero-delay feedback filter with self-oscillation in each mode while the second offers a vocal formant mode in addition to high-pass, band-pass and low-pass modes.
- Modern instruments : In addition to the cumulative waveforms LFO there are three D-ADSR envelopes, Oxium includes our brand new Le Masque modulator in its new incarnation with many additional features : It has now 16 freely drawable zones, horizontal and vertical quantize modes, two level parameters and, of course, you can save, load and exchange your patterns.
- Intuitive User Interface : Oxium interface is based on a new "Flower" design and IVF (Instant Visual Feedback) concept. "Flower" design for the oscillators, filter, LFOs and glide blocks means that you can understand the structure of a whole block after a simple glance (IVF), making Oxium fun, fast and easy to understand and to master. In addition, all the modulations are all handled in a central page, with additional easy knobs, including usual musical gestures per patch: It has never been so easy to add a Vibrato, a Tremolo or an Auto Wah to your sound.
- Serial only protected: Oxium is protected by a simple serial, without the need of any hardware dongle or challenge response.
- Three skins to fit with your mood
Oxium is available with the following formats (32 and 64 bits):
- Mac OSX 10.5 and later : VST, Audio Unit, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later),AAX (32&64 bits, native)
- Windows XP, Vista and 7,8,10 ; VST, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later),AAX (32&64 bits, native)
- Oxium is not a stand alone application, but a plug-in to be inserted into a music software application.