AKG C1000S Condenser Microphone
- Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins. Give high immunity against humidity.
- Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power. For use with any equipment and every application.
- Bass cut and -10 dB switchable. For amazing versatility in every situation.
- Presence boost adapter. Provides three frequency settings for different sound sources.
- Unique polar pattern converter. Allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid.
The Swiss Army Knife of microphones. The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions. Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 50 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 73 dB-A
- Pre-attenuation Pad: 10 dB
- Bass cut filter: 80 Hz
- Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Length: 229 mm
- Height: 34 mm
- Diameter: 34 mm
- Net Weight: 320 g
- Bodymetal: Finish matte grayish blue
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 3 mA