AKG K361 Headphones
AKG K361 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to a mobile lifestyle. K361s are precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced audio in exceptional detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you’re mixing and editing. They deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 15 Hz to 28 kHz.
Unveil the Detail. When it comes to reference headphones, nothing matters more than accuracy: K361s feature high-sensitivity, largest-in-class 50mm drivers and pure oxygen-free copper voice coils for the utmost acoustic precision, delivering clear, detailed and balanced lows, mids and highs across their extended 15 Hz to 28 kHz range. You’ll hear every detail you need to make critical mix decisions, from the deepest lows to the most sparkling highs.
Robust Design. You can be confident that the K361s will keep up with your active lifestyle, knowing they’ve passed rigorous stress tests that ensure reliability in even the most demanding conditions.
Comfort Meets Style. The K361’s over-ear, closed-back design provides superior isolation in noisy environments. Headphones are gorgeously styled with plush, slow-retention foam pads for long-wearing comfort, with adjustable calibrated headbands that deliver a perfect fit, every time. Earcups swivel 90 degrees for single-ear monitoring, and their feather-light weight keeps ear fatigue at bay, even on the longest listening sessions.
Versatile Accessories. K361 accessories include a protective carrying pouch and detachable cables that connect to both professional and consumer equipment; cables include 3m (9.8') and 1.2m (2.5’) straight cables and a 1/4" adapter.
Closed-back, oval over-ear design. Superior isolation and improved low-frequency response to hear all the details.
AKG professional performance. Accurate, neutral sound and extended frequency response (15Hz - 28kHz).
Luxury feel in a lightweight foldable design. Unmatched long-wearing comfort for production in the studio or on-the-go.
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design
- Superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fit
- Largest-in-class, 50mm transducers with pure OFC voice coils
- Superior sensitivity (114 dB SPL/V @ 1kHz) and impedance (32 ohms) for use with professional and consumer devices
- Best-in-class frequency response: 15 Hz to 28 kHz
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort
- Fully foldable design for compact storage with 90 degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
- Ultra-light weight: 219 grams (7.7 ounces)
- Sleek, stylish design
- Accessories include carrying pouch and versatile detachable cables:
- 3m (9.8') and 1.2m (2.5’) straight cables; 3.5mm (1/8”) to 6.5mm (1/4”) adapter
- Type: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed dynamic
- Frequency response: 15 Hz - 28 kHz
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Tracking, mixing, monitoring
- Built-in mic: No
- Cable type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 9.8' and 2.5'
- Connector: 3.5 mm with 1/4" adapter