AKG P820 Tube Condenser Microphone
Tube multi-pattern condenser. The P820 Tube high-performance multi-pattern tube microphone is an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums. With its dual one-inch diaphragm capsule and the advanced ECC83 dual-triode circuitry, the P820 Tube delivers real tube sound and raises the bar in its class of affordable tube microphones. Power supply included.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 155 dB
- Capsule: Tube
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: : 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Pre-Attenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 80 - 12 dB/octave (selectable on remote control unit) Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure of eight
- Audio Output: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage, theatrical
- Phantom Power Required: No
- Width: 2"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 2"
- Weight: 1.4 lb.
- Case: Metal
- Clip: Shockmount
- Power Supply: Yes
- Primary Fuse: 125 mA / 250 V slow-blow
- Powering: 210-240 VAC or 110-120 VAC (selectable)