Audio Modeling SWAM Viola Virtual Instrument || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Audio Modeling Dealer via ILIO.
SWAM Viola is the most realistic, real-time controllable, expressive virtual viola on the market. Developed by Audio Modeling using SWAM technology, it guarantees the same natural reactions as a real instrument.
SWAM Viola is instrument modeled with algorithms, recreating the behaviour of the real acoustic instrument. There are no pre-recorded samples that’s why there are endless expressive sound combinations you can get. For example, assign the bow pressure to a knob of any MIDI controller, and create your own music.
- Powerful MIDI Mapping feature that supports CC, Hi-Res CC, After-Touch NRPN, and remapping curves that allow more customization and sensitivity to any controller.
- Realistic Legatos
- New Pizzicato Model
- General Sound improvement and behavior of bowed string
- Timbral correction feature. You’ll be able to select up to two harmonics to adjust (for emphasis or reduction).
- Standalone version, introduced VST3 plug-in format, and Native Instruments NKS compatibility.
- Real-time bow Sensitivity Control (on bowing mode). This gives you the ability to transform the bow, from a short bow with soft strokes to a full-length bow with strong strokes.