Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Condenser Microphone
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Accessories Included: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable
Perfect Mic for Creators. With its studio-quality articulation and intelligibility, and convenient USB output, the AT2020USB+ is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
Critically Acclaimed Sound. Based on the renowned AT2020, this USB mic brings professional audio to your home studio.
State-of-the-Art Design. Built to provide the consistent, reliable performance you expect from Audio-Technica.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth: 16 bit