Audio-Technica PRO45 Condenser Microphone
ProPoint® Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone
With robust construction and unobtrusive appearance, the PRO 45 and PRO 45W cardioid condenser hanging microphones offer versatile sound-reinforcement solutions for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording.
With robust construction and unobtrusive appearance, the PRO 45 and PRO 45W offer versatile sound-reinforcement solutions for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The microphones' high-SPL handling is perfect for suspension over choirs and orchestras. Available in two colors: Black (PRO 45); white (PRO 45W).
- Hi-SPL handling is ideal for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Also available in white as PRO 45W
Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Weight: 0.5 oz (15 g)
Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
Dimensions: 2.24" (56.9 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter
Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
Accessories Included: AT8146(WH) windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger
Audio-Technica Case Style: M21