Baby Audio Comeback Kid Plug-In || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Baby Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
CREATIVE DELAY PLUGIN. A delay worth waiting for. Comeback Kid is an intuitive delay plugin that lets your sounds return as a better version of themselves — loaded with character and analog flavor. The effect lay-out is inspired by the creative workflow of hardware. There are no sub-menus or hidden features. Just an ultra-flexible delay engine — along with 14 ‘flavor knobs’ to add sonic goodness to your wet signal.
Features. SETUP YOUR DELAY
- Tempo-sync modes: Straight, dotted, triplet (syncs to your DAW’s BPM).
- Free mode: 0.01 ms - 2500 ms.
ADD CHARACTER TO YOUR DELAY
- Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: A pair of juicy, analog modeled*, filters.
- Attack + Sustain: Flexible transient designers.
- Cheap: A custom 11-bit signal path — modeled after vintage digital delays.
- Tape: Analog-modeled tape saturation algorithm.
- Swirl: Warm and organic-sounding phasing effect.
- Sauce: Algorithmic reverb.
- Wider: Widening algorithm, utilizing the HAAS effect.
- Ping-Pong: A classic stereo delay trick.
- Richer: Pitch-shifting algorithm, creating a lush and wide delay response.
- Pan: Wet signal panning tool.
- Mono: Wet signal mono-maker.
- Ducker: Ducks the delay signal when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
- Destiny: Subtle randomization algorithm, creating a more human delay feel.
Get the most out of Comeback Kid.
- Hyper-accurate delays: You can set your delays down to 0.01ms precision when in free mode. Do so by double-clicking the numerical display and typing in your desired delay time.
- Off-mode: Double click the “Comeback Kid” logo to disable the delay engine. This allows you to use the plugin’s flavoring tools on your dry signal — like a regular multi FX / color box.
- Delay Styles: Want a tape delay vibe for your lead synth, a modern slap on your vocals and a crunchy lofi echo on your guitars? Not a problem! The on-board flavoring tools can cover an almost endless variety of delay styles when mixed and matched. (Double click any knob to reset its value for a quicker workflow).
- Daytime / Night time: To those who work long hours in the studio, we created an alternative perspective to keep the eyes intrigued. Switch between day-view and night-view by clicking the top-left symbol.
Presets. Get some inspiration with 61 presets created by friends of BABY Audio. The presets are designed by:
- Mick Schultz: Grammy Nominated, Multi-Platinum, producer for Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Jeremih.
- Anthony Saffery: Billboard #1 producer / engineer for Portugal. The Man, Dirty Vegas, Cornershop.