Behringer 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog Ring Modulator/Noise/S&H/LFO Module for Eurorack.
- Amazing Ring Modulator/Noise Generator/S&H/LFO module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original “System 100M*” circuitry
- Ring modulator for metallic and bell sounds
- 2 noise generators with simultaneous white and pink noise sources
- LFO features 5 waveforms: sine, triangle, square, ramp and saw tooth, plus phase lock to keyboard
- 2 simultaneous LFOs with wide frequency range and delay controls plus external CV input
- Sample & Hold generator with clock rate and lag time controls, 3 way input selector for noise, LFO or external input
- 8 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 60 mA +12 V, 50 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Modular Synthesis. The 80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO. This is the Behringer SYSTEM 100 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the 80’s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
Make it Ring. The 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO comes with a ring modulator to create some metallic and bell-like sounds that can be applied to any signal such as a sine wave or a signal from an LFO via the EXT SIG X/NOISE and EXT SIG Y/LFO jacks and out the RING MOD output. The LFO features 5 waveforms including sine, triangle square, ramp and sawtooth. Parameters can be further adjusted by the FREQ and DELAY sliders.
Sample and Hold. If you want to start layering your song on a droning note or maybe just create some ambience in your music, then you can connect any external signal source into the S&H circuit. A 3-way selector switch allows you to select which type of signal being introduced into the SIG IN jack whether its External Input, LFO or Noise.
Eurorack Ready. Installing the 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 140 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Collection. Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music. Get the 150 RING MOD/NOISE/S&H/LFO from your local Behringer dealer today!