Behringer 182 Sequencer Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog Sequencer Module for Eurorack
- Amazing 2-channel 8-step analog sequencer module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original "System 100M*" circuitry
- Control voltages can be manually set for each step
- Tempo, delay and gate time controls for great flexibility
- Step number selector and series switch allows sequence length between 1 and 16 steps
- Step switch allows for single play or repeating sequences
- Sequencer can be clocked externally via CV and triggered via start/stop button
- 23 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 35 mA +12 V, 35 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
This is the Behringer System 100 182 SEQUENCER Module. A 2-channel 8-step analog sequencer with each with its own control voltage knob and global Tempo, Delay and Gate time Adjustments. This is an authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the 80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 182 in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun!