Behringer 921B Oscillator Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog VCO Module for Eurorack
- Vintage-sounding 921B VCO module from the ?70s
- Controlled via the 921A OSCILLATOR DRIVE module, or may be used as a free-running LFO
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "Modular 55 & 35" Series
- Artist roster includes world's most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- Separate audio outs for each of the 4 waveforms: sine, triangular, sawtooth and rectangular
- Dedicated oscillator sync input, and a switch for selecting either strong or weak sync
- Parallel link jacks for frequency and width connections to 921A and multiple 921B Oscillators
- Frequency and width jacks can also be used as external I/O providing even more creative possibilities
- Eurorack specs: 8 HP, 30 mA +12 V, 45 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
Enter the Behringer 921B OSCILLATOR. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55 and 35” series oscillators used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now you can build your very own, unique synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match with specific modules to customize your synth and complement the genre of music you play or go all out and have a room filled from floor to ceiling with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dreams.