Behringer 960 Sequential Controller Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog Step Sequencer Module for Eurorack
- Authentic reproduction of the discrete circuitry from the Modular 55 Series
- Artist roster includes world's most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- 8 steps with 3 rows of CV controls and 9th step Stop command
- Provides up to 24-step sequences when used with the 962 SEQUENTIAL SWITCH module
- Separate CV range switches per row
- Row 3 CV controls provide step length adjustment
- Function switches per step for Skip, Normal (play), Stop
- Pulse oscillator with manual and CV control of frequency, Play and Stop
- 9 buttons for manual triggering of each step
- 2 CV outputs per row with separate gate in and out per step
- Eurorack specs: 56 HP, 100 mA +12 V, 50 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
Enter the Behringer 960 SEQUENCER CONTROLLER. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55” series used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now you can build your very own, unique synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match with specific modules to customize your synth and complement the genre of music you play or go all out and have a room filled from floor to ceiling with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dreams.