Behringer CP1A Eurorack Module
High-Performance Power Supply Module for Eurorack
- High-performance power supply module for Eurorack
- Ultra-low noise power supply through two flying bus boards
- Eurorack specs: 4 HP, 1,000 mA +12 V, 1000 mA -12 V, 500 mA +5 V
- LED Indicators on each power rail
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The first synth modules to come out in the 60s tended to be unreliable; going from slightly to totally out of tune at various temperatures and being expensive since transistors at the time were a new invention and were only being used in a few electronics. But this didn’t stop artists like the Rolling Stones, Brian Eno, Depeche Mode and so many more from creating some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
Enter the Behringer CP1A Module. A high-performance, ultra-low noise power supply. Easy activation of this module is facilitated by a toggle switch. There are 3 LED Indicators available for each power rail as well as a DC Input. Its narrow design helps it seamlessly fit in your modular synth.