Behringer EURORACK GO Mobile Euroack Case (Demo)
Demo Savings: What is a "Demo"? "Demo" can mean:
- The unit was on display in our store.
- The unit was returned by a customer, who tried it for a few days, before changing their mind.
Special Note: This unit is in perfect working order and covered by warranty. Some of the inner packaging materials shows sign of use, but the unit itself if is perfect, brand new condition. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Mobile 2 x 140 HP Eurorack Case with 3 Ampere Power Supply and 32 Keyed Power Connectors.
- Compact 280 HP Eurorack case perfect for synthesizers and other Eurorack-style equipment
- Rugged and mobile chassis to take your rig anywhere you go
- 280 HP of mounting space arranged in 2 rows of 140 HP with a maximum module depth from 40 mm (1.57'') rear row to 62 mm (2.44'') in 60% of the front row
- Over-specified, ultra-low noise power supply provides +12 V @ 3 A, -12 V @ 1 A, and +5 V@ 1 A
- 32 keyed power connectors protect your valuable modules from reverse power
- Adjustable and foldable legs allow for 0-and 50-degree setup configurations
- Easy positioning of your modules with the included 96 sliding nuts
- High power auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for worldwide use
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Eurorack Series EURORACK GO. The EURORACK GO was engineered specifically to protect your favorite synthesizer modules and similar 3U electronics. With 2 rows of 140 HP useable mounting space (for a total of 280 HP), the rugged aluminum chassis features 96 sliding nuts for ultra-easy positioning of your precious gear. In the studio or on the road, the EURORACK GO is the ideal way to protect your rig – wherever the gig takes you.
Massive Power Supply. One of the features that separates EURORACK GO from competing products is the massive, ultra-low noise power supply. The auto-ranging universal switch-mode supply works anywhere in the world and uses 32 keyed power connectors to protect your valuable modules from accidental reverse power hookup.
At Home in the Studio, Ready for the Road. Designed for rugged reliability, the all-aluminum chassis houses an adjustable support plus oversized rubber feet to provide 0-50° setup capability and ensures rock-solid stability for use on a wide range of surfaces.