Best Service Convolution Space || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Best Service Dealer.
Best Service Convolution Space. Welcome adventurers to Convolution Space – an entirely new region of the sound universe containing unexplored and uncharted sonic landscapes! Based on a package of 8.5 GB of lovingly handcrafted Stereo and 5.1 Surround textures. This system is packed into the Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player, with 625 built-in instruments to endlessly combine and explore these textures, through the wonders of Convolution Based Spectral Recombination!
Your sound source for multimedia, commercials, movie and ambient music. The technique is advanced and hard to explain, yet simple to use. Select an instrument, play it on your keyboard and tweak the ModWheel - and the texture you are playing suddenly starts transforming into something completely different! You have entered Convolution Space!
Convolution Space was designd for all kinds of atmospheres and is the first one using the innovative convolution technology:
- Abstract: Metaphysical and esoteric sounds that would not fit any other description.
- Emotional: beautiful, sad and ecstatic. Simple sounds that evoke emotions – mostly positive.
- Fantasy: Magical and otherworldly, these are sounds for your imagination.
- Mental: Sounds of the states of mind, ranging all the way from psychotic to the spiritual and psychedelic.
- Scary: Sinister and malice, all for your horror soundtrack. This is not for the faint of heart.
- SciFi: The sounds of tomorrow and its futuristic technology – and your high concept soundscape.
- Underground: dark and devoid of hope, these sounds only vibrate downwards.
- Deep&Rumble: Earthshattering and relentless in the one pursue of deeper realms.
- Structures: The eerie and strange; these are places you would normally avoid.
- Technology: The imaginary sounds of communicating CPU’s, searchlights and future machines
About the producer: Magnus Lindberg, based in Stockholm, Sweden. Sound Designer for 15 years, with an obsession for the more esoteric sounds; designing sonic worlds for games, films and retail, with clients as Microsoft, Nokia, MTV, Steinberg, Native Instruments and many, many more.