Best Service Galaxy II Vienna Grand || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Best Service Dealer.
Best Service Galaxy II Vienna Grand. Galaxy II’s Vienna Grand is comprised of sampling a BOESENDORFER IMPERIAL 290 grand piano. Established by Ignaz Bösendorfer in 1828, Bösendorfer is the oldest piano manufacturer still in production and has a history of constructing some of the worlds finest instruments. The Model 290 Imperial, a 9’6” grand piano, is famous for its powerful soundboard and its extended keyboard; going as low as a bottom C0, making a full eight octave range of 97 keys. Sometimes, these extra keys are hidden under a small hinged lid, on others, the colours of the extra white keys are reversed (black instead of white). The extra keys are added primarily for increased resonance from the associated strings; that is, they vibrate sympathetically with other strings whenever the damper pedal is depressed thus creating a fuller tone. With the VIENNA GRAND they are playable.
The Vienna Grand was recorded at Hansahaus Studios/Germany which is famous for its outstanding Jazz Recordings and has received two Grammy Awards. We put great emphasis on capturing the Bösendorfers huge dynamic range and energy, especially its powerful low end; using additional microphones in the lower register.
- Vienna Grand Imperial (96 Key Bösendorfer with incredible low end)
- More than 2,000 samples in 24 bit
- 13 modeled velocity zones for a wide and smooth dynamic range
- Additional resonance, release and noise samples
- Chromatic and multiple velocity resonance and release samples
- Multi velocity pedal, damper, hammer and string noises
- Real una corda samples
- Real overtones Powered by the Kontakt Player engine
- Kontakt Player license included
- New direct access user interface
- Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming
- True half pedaling when using a continuous sustain pedal
- True repedaling and sostenuto
- Dynamically playable noises with a continuous sustain pedal
- One-knob control of tone colour and dynamics.
- Intelligent EQ for warmth, punch and brilliance
- Sympathetic string resonance with real overtones
- Flexible and easy-to-use velocity editor
- Convolution reverb with many different types of rooms, concert halls and ambience
- Adjustable stereo width and position
- Specially designed compressor for pop piano sounds
- Pad Machine
- Warp Engine for sound design beyond regular piano sounds