Best Service The Orchestra Complete || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Best Service Dealer.
The Orchestra Complete 2 - New Features - New Instruments - New Presets. The Orchestra Complete 2 as the flagship of the "The Orchestra" product family combines the force of the original 80-piece orchestra with additional articulations and powerful features. It now includes not only "Strings Of Winter" but also "Horns Of Hell". In this revolutionary all-in-one package the sound of a symphonic orchestra is at your fingertips. With the groundbreaking ensemble-engine we created a super easy way for you to convert your ideas into music. Immediately playable. Completely customizable. Surprisingly simple.
What's Included? The Orchestra Complete 2 extends our entry-level instrument "The Orchestra" with more instruments, more presets and extended powerful features. Now including:
- Horns Of Hell - More than 65 expressive brass articulations and 120 incredible and powerful presets, including a full Organ library.
- Strings Of Winter - 60 string articulations, two new ethnic string sections and all additional content from Strings Of Winter.
- Additional Presets and Multi-Instruments - More than 150 additional presets invite you to explore these additional sounds in conjunction with the full range of instruments that only "The Orchestra Complete 2" offers, bringing the total up to more than 475 playable orchestrations and patterns.
- Revised Preset Browser - One of the biggest new features in THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 is the brand new Preset Browser. Explore the massive selection of presets with intuitive filters and categories. Finding the right preset for your mood or preferred style has never been easier.
- MIDI Export - The Orchestra Complete 2 comes with MIDI-Export. Patterns and arrangements generated by the engine can be exported onto separate MIDI Tracks, opening endless possibilities.
- More Requested Features - We also revisited the original ensemble engine, implementing smaller but highly-requested features like a switchable GUI and more MIDI controller assignment options.
The Core – The Ensemble Engine. The Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by the Sonuscore Origins-Series.
Create Complex Arrangements With Simple Chords. Create pulsating rhythms and inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play. With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provide you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
- Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors.
- Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
- Every slot can be assigned to one of five different modules.
- Assign percussion to the arpeggiator to create pulsating rhythms.
Compose Faster with Full Instrumental Groups. Choose from 300 Presets in Three Categories.
- Orchestral Colors - The Orchestral Colors presets are practical combinations of instruments that can be played live on your keyboard. Simple keystrokes and chords yield a rich orchestral sound.
- Orchestral Rhythms - The Orchestral Rhythms contain simple and useful playable patterns of separate sections of the orchestra that make use of our Ensemble Engine.
- Animated Orchestra - The animated orchestra presets go even further and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any played note. This is where the magic happens!
Export Your Custom Performance. Drag and drop MIDI to your DAW - Once you have been inspired by a preset, drag and drop the arrangement of your performance to your DAW. Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template, change notes, combine different patterns and make them your own.
Take Full Control Over The Ensemble. Work quickly and intuitively with our straightforward user interface. On the Engine page you can access all individual controls for each of the five instrument modules. Short notes can be arranged with the arpeggiators, while sustained notes can be shaped with the velocity envelope. Create the orchestral colors as you need them and let the magic happen.
- Arpeggiator - The arpeggiator creates fascinating melodic patterns to give your project a rich and lively orchestral feeling. Change the pattern of the arpeggiator with the rhythm stepper. If needed, you can modify almost every parameter to stay in full control of your orchestral color.
- Velocity Envelope - Shape Your Sustain Sounds - The Velocity Envelope adds a recurring dynamic movement to a sustaining note. The centerpiece is the envelope shape, which can be drawn freely.
Play The Instruments Freely. Create full and detailed orchestrations from scratch. Play your ideas and your melodies freely with the single instrument patches. Aside from the Ensemble Instrument, "The Orchestra Complete 2" also contains 152 single instrument patches. Included are all standard sections and articulations from a symphonic orchestra, including percussion and bonus instruments.
Ensemble-Multi Patches: Unleash The Full Orchestral Power. Multis take the Ensemble Engine even further toward instant playability and epic sound as they load and layer multiple instances of THE ORCHESTRA. The easiest way to create complex orchestral arrangements.
There are full playable orchestral multis for single articulations that work perfectly for quick sketching and layering. Orchestral Rhythm and Animated Orchestra Multis combine multiple instances of the Ensemble Engine to create even more complex patterns.
The Samples: Rough & Edgy – No Polished Sound. "The Orchestra" was recorded and processed with the intention to sound a bit rougher and more “honest” than the common orchestral Hollywood sound. It offers an alternative and promises straight and powerful sounds, punch and a vivid musical experience.
The instruments for "The Orchestra" were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22 in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail. This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room. All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples and multiple round robins for short articulations.
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
- True Legato Interval Sampling
- 302 ready-to-go ensemble presets
- 135 Multi-Rack Patches
- 14.3GB of data (18.2 GB uncompressed)
- 24600+ individual Samples
- Fast loading times
Minimum required free Kontakt Player or full Kontakt version 6.2.2