Bitwig Studio Upgrade From 8-Track || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Bitwig Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Bitwig Studio 5 introduces five new MSEGs. Developing this family of modulators and modules led to a major upgrade for our entire modulation system. In version 5, modulators can do more, like control track- and project-level parameters and expand into pop-out windows. We also created new ways to perform live with our software, and overhauled the browsers to make it easy to find what you need.
A multi-segment envelope generator (MSEG) is a tool for drawing custom envelopes, automation shapes, looping patterns — and just about anything else. We created five different kinds that can be used as Grid modules, two of which are also available as modulators.
Customized Workflow To Match Any Style. Bitwig Studio is the single solution for realizing any musical idea across every stage of production.
Instruments & Effects. Here’s a taste of the vast and ever-growing device library that comes with Bitwig Studio. With over 90 different instruments, audio and note FX, container devices, and signal routers you can translate any idea into music.
- Polymer. Polymer starts simple: pick an oscillator, a filter, and an envelope generator. Swapping out Grid modules within a dedicated synthesizer is both fast and quick, helping you craft production-worthy sounds from minimal controls immediately.
- Sampler. The Bitwig Studio Sampler is a powerful tool for playing and manipulating audio. It boasts several playback modes, advanced looping features with crossfades, endless modulation possibilities, a massive multisample editor, and more.
- Phase-4. Meet Phase-4, a four-oscillator synthesizer powered by phase modulation and phase distortion. This unique synth can do classic, modern, and beyond.
- EQ+. EQ+ is a feature-packed graphical equalizer with up to 8 bands, mouse gestures, and excellent visualization and algorithms.
- Drum Machine. The Drum Machine is a container device that you can fill with sonic goodness. It's never been easier to create unique and great-sounding kits.
- Arpeggiator. Individual controls for step velocity, note length, and pitch. 17 note patterns, and three modes for handling octaves. Full MPE support. Even modulate the timing for shifting patterns. Holding chords has never been so musical and dynamic.
- Micro-pitch. Micro-pitch is a Note FX device that allows you to re-tune your note streams in new ways. Transform scales, fine-tune individual notes, shrink or expand octaves, or even slice the octave into a different number of pieces. Play something unimaginable, today.
- Amp. Inject a bit of virtual analog grit into your sounds with the Amp device, a remarkable piece of amplifier-simulation technology.
- Convolution. Convolution is an effect that can take any sound anywhere — even places that don't exist. All convolutions imprint your sound with an “impulse,” and ours comes ready-made with 270 of them, ranging from 12th-century cathedrals and legendary studio effects to more abstract “environments.”
- Delay+. Delay+ is Bitwig's latest boutique audio effect. By balancing familiar controls along with a few thoughtful new ones, Delay+ can either add a little character or fully transform your sound as it ping-pongs along.
Segments allows you to draw your own envelope with as many points as you need and loop it if you want, while Curves enables you to paint geometric patterns onto a changing beat grid for a unique LFO. And if you can draw your own control signals, why not draw oscillators, too? That's a job for Scrawl, an MSEG with clever math to make handmade waveforms sound good at any pitch. You can even make custom waveshapers with Transfer, or use the phase-driven sequencer Slopes for a deeper level of control.
Modulation, Elevated. Bitwig's modulation system sets itself apart with a powerfully simple approach: Any control source — including audio or CV signals — can affect any device or plug-in. Now our modulators aren't limited to devices — they can grab the mixer and project controls as well.
You can now animate your entire mixer with any of our 40+ modulators, from step sequencers to audio sidechains or envelopes. One LFO can modulate any device on the same track, as well as the track's panning, sends, and other parameters. And if you move that LFO to the project level, you can add modulations to all devices, channel strips, and transport targets, too. Want to sidechain the Fill button, or MSEG the project tempo? Now you can.