Blue Cat Audio Axe Pack || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Blue Cat Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Blue Cat's Axe Pack is the ultimate software package to shape the tone of your favorite axe, and play your instrument "in the box"! The Blue Cat's Axiom application and plug-in, our multi effectsprocessor and amp simulator for guitar and bass, already contains built-in versions of Blue Cat's Destructor, Re-Guitar and Late Replies. The independent and full versions of these plug-ins are part of this bundle, to let you use them outside of Axiom, anywhere in your favorite DAW. And with the Blue Cat's PatchWork plug-ins chainer and multi effects processor, you can extend the capabilities of Axiom, with even more flexibility: host more plug-ins and build reusable parallel effects chains easily, or create rich synth patches for your backing tracks.
The Axe Pack Includes:
- Axiom is a powerful and open multi effects processor and amp simulation software for guitar and bass.
- Destructor is a powerful distortion and amp sim modeling tool capable of simulating any kind of distortion.
- Late Replies is a powerful delay and multi effects plug-in that can be indefinitely extended by hosting third party VST, VST3 or AU plug-ins anywhere in the signal path.
- PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST, VST3, Audio Unit or built-in plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance.
- Re-Guitar can emulate many kinds of guitar tones (electric or acoustic), regardless of the solid body guitar model used for recording.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- For the plug-in, any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- For the standalone application, an ASIO, MME or WASAPI compatible audio interface (ASIO recommended).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- For the plug-in, any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
- For the standalone application, a Core Audio compatible audio interface.