Blue Cat Audio Destructor || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Blue Cat Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Blue Cat's Destructor is a powerful distortion and amp sim modeling tool capable of simulating any kind of distortion: from harsh digital destruction to smooth compression or guitar amp simulation (works for clean tones too!), and most importantly, yours! It is delivered with hundreds of presetsand predefined models, either inspired by existing gear (guitar & bass amps or cabinets, compressors, pedals, tape machines...) or created by our destructive minds. But the plug-in is not limited to these predefined models: all parameters of existing presets are fully editable, which gives you access to an unlimited number of distortion simulations - no need to purchase extra presets or amp models to build your custom tone.
Based on a perceptual model rather than on electronic designs or impulse responses, the signal chain is reduced to its bare minimum, simplifying the process of tweaking the tone and making it fit into the mix. You can also load and transform your own impulse responses to add color to your tone. Thanks to its exclusive adaptive shaper, it is reactive to the playing of instrumentists, providing a very natural feeling, similar to analog gear.
To make the look and feel of the plug-in fit with your favorites tones, it is bundled with more than 1600 visual styles that can be selected separately for each module. It is also possible to import reference curves measured with Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi to quickly match existing tones.
If you are looking for a complete amp simulation solution with effects, check out Blue Cat's Axiom. For frequency-selective or multiband distortion, the plug-in can be used in combination with Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer. Credits: this plug-in includes several factory presets created by Sink and Hans Van Even.
- Powerful distortion and amp modeling tool.
- Simulate any kind of distortion: analog or digital, guitar and bass amps, saturation, clipping, compression, bit crushing...
- Works for "clean" sounds too.
- Get started with several hundreds of fully editable presets, inspired by real gear.
- More than 1600 visual styles to customize the user experience.
- Control the dynamics with the input gate and compressor.
- Control the tone with the pre and post filters.
- Exclusive shape dynamics control: adapt the tone to the dynamics of the signal.
- Use the internal or external side chain to trigger the distortion.
- Load your own cabinet or reverb impulse reponses, transform and mix them with built-in simulations.
- Protect your ears with the output brickwall limiter.
- Comprehensive visual feedback: real time spectrum analysis, dynamic distortion curve display with embedded signal histograms.
- Load reference curves for tone matching.
- No latency.
Blue Cat Audio Standards
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management and zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.