Blue Cat Audio Liny EQ || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Blue Cat Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Blue Cat's Liny EQ is an 8 bands linear phase equalizer with very low latency and comprehensive visual feedback: thanks to its highly optimized linear phase kernel, it processes the signal without phase distortion, with an unusually short latency (less than 3 milliseconds). Its wide range of gain (+-40dB) and multiple filter shapes make it very flexible for a graphic EQ, letting you create unique EQ curves. The dual channels version offers independent settings for the left/right or mid/side channels, with flexible linking capabilities for an optimal workflow.
The highly customizable user interface includes a first class spectrum analyzer and spectrogram viewer. It lets you choose the best layout and display options to adapt the plug-in to your own workflow. Thanks to its ability to update the EQ curve continuously using MIDI or automation and its additional "Mix" control, dynamic equalization tasks can be performed easily when used together with any of our control generation plug-ins.
- Linear phase graphic equalizer
- very short latency (less than 3 ms: 128 samples at 44,1 kHz), with minimal pre-ringing artefacts.
- customizable range (+/- 40 dB).
- Exact EQ curve display.
- Four EQ shapes.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- Real time spectrum analyzer display.
- High resolution color and greyscale spectrogram display.
- High resolution color peak meter.
- Single and dual channel versions.
- Left/right or mid/side processing for spectral stereo widening or narrowing.
- Advanced channels linking capabilities.
- Multiple display sizes.
- Highly customizable user interface: display what you need, the way you need.
Blue Cat Audio Standards
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management .
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.5 or newer.
- Any VST / Aud