Blue Cat Audio Master Pack || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Blue Cat Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
All you need to finalize your mixes or master your audio tracks is here: visualize, monitor and verify the content of your tracks with ultimate precision thanks to Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro, Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro and Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro. Adjust the spectrum with Blue Cat's Liny EQand Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ, improve your tracks' dynamics with Blue Cat's Dynamics and maximize the loudness of the track with Blue Cat's Protector. Last but not least, Blue Cat's MB-5 Dynamix will let you finalize the dynamics and spectral balance.
The Master Pack Includes:
- DP Meter Pro (DPMP) is a unique audio analysis tool: it combines very flexible and customizable audio meters with advanced side chaining control capabilities thanks to its MIDI and automation outputs
- Dynamics is a full featured dynamics processor: it can be used as a compressor, limiter, gate, expander, waveshaper or all at once!
- FreqAnalyst Pro is a real time spectrum analyzer with advanced functionalities.
- Liny EQ is an 8 bands linear phase equalizer with very low latency and comprehensive visual feedback.
- MB-5 Dynamix is an extremely powerful all-in-one multiband dynamics processor: it can be used as a multiband compressor, limiter, gate, expander, waveshaper or all combined at once, on any part of the spectrum.
- Parametr'EQ is a 7 bands parametric equalizer combining the advantages of both the digital and analog worlds.
- Protector is a 0 dB stereo brickwall limiter with adjustable dynamics response.
- StereoScope Pro is a real time stereo field analyzer with multiple views and MIDI/automation output capabilities.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- For the plug-in, any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- For the standalone application, an ASIO, MME or WASAPI compatible audio interface (ASIO recommended).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- For the plug-in, any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
- For the standalone application, a Core Audio compatible audio interface.