Cherry Audio Eight-Voice Virtual Synthesizer || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Cherry Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Taming A Classic Beast. Our most ambitious instrument to date, Cherry Audio’s Eight Voice polyphonic synthesizer meticulously emulates the immense sound of the Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable vintage instruments. Predating modern microprocessor control, its eight independent dual-oscillator voice modules could be challenging to program. Cherry Audio Eight Voice’s unique Voice Link controls allow simple and powerful grouping of voice module controls, eliminating individually setting each module's controls when homogenous poly sounds are desired. Focus buttons allow instant enlargement of any section of the user interface, making sound programming a breeze, and massively flexible keyboard assign modes enable endless mono and poly keyboard zoning and layering options. All in all, we’ve transformed the original’s daunting user interface into a fun and inviting mondo poly synth experience.
Above all, Eight Voice knocks it out of the park with an incredibly accurate and huge sound, courtesy of award-winning synth designer Mark Barton’s (MRB) detailed emulation of the magnificent Oberheim state-variable filter. Eight Voice also includes a feature-packed eight-step “mini” sequencer, and high quality modulation delay and reverb effects. Cherry Audio’s Eight Voice is truly bursting with unique sound possibilities at an unbelievably affordable price!
Eight Voice Synthesizer Features
- Eight fully independent dual-oscillator voice modules
- Oberheim multi-mode filter emulation by award-winning synth designer Mark Barton (MRB)
- Over 330 presets
- Massively configurable mono and poly keyboard assignment modes
- Independent key range settings for endless layering and zoning options
- Super flexible Voice Linking for powerful voice control grouping
- Focus buttons for instant enlargement of all areas of the user interface
- Two separate poly assign buses for stacked poly patch creation
- Additional LFO with six waveforms and tempo sync
- Eight-Step Mini Sequencer with 1/2-step quantizer and tempo sync
- Studio-quality reverb and mod delay with tempo sync
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
Eight Voice Synthesizer is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.