Crown XTi 6002 Power Amplifier
Two-Channel, 2100W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier
When you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
Input EQ - 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Crossover Filters - Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
Output EQ - 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
SubHarmonic Synth - Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
Peakx Plus Limiter - User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
Presets - 50 total presets, 49 of which are user-definable.
|Rated Power Output (per channel)||3000W 2Ω, 2100W 4Ω, 1200W 8Ω|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms)||103 dB (A-weighted)|
|Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz)||+ 0 dB, -1 dB|
|Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz||>70 dB|
|Dimensions||3.5" x 19" x 16.2"|
|Weight||24 lbs (10.9 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||30 lbs (13.6 kg)|
|IEC Power Connector||20A|