D16 Group Drumazon Virtual Drum Machine || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized D16 Group Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Overview - Drumazon synthesis emulates all the sounds of the original 909.
Synthesis - Drumazon synthesis emulates all the sounds of the original 909. All the modules are coded to match their analog counterparts, down to each nuanced detail. As a virtual bonus, all Drumazon instruments have enhanced controls. This extra functionality allows the user to adjust the sounds further than on the original unit. This opens up a whole new world of sound creation! Listen to the audio demos or tweak it yourself with the demo version :)
Outputs - Drumazon has a flexible output configuration. Every instrument's audio signal can be routed to any of the 11 outputs. This allows users to further shape sounds individually or in groups via their favourite plug-ins. Every instrument also has a Mute and Solo button. Mute will not just silence the sound, it will stop the sound being triggered. Solo will stop all other instruments from being triggered and only allow the selected sound(s) to play.
Control - Drumazon has extensive midi control. Midi notes can be used to trigger each individual sound. Alternatively, the internal sequencer can be used. This can be set to play using Drumazon's internal clock or set to synchronize as expected to the host sequencer. Most of Drumazon's parameters can be automated within the host or controlled via MidiCC by an external controller. An easy-to-use Midi Learn function allows instant reassignment.
Internal Sequencer - Within the internal sequencer, patterns are stored in 8 banks. Each bank can store up to 12 patterns, each consisting of 16 steps. Each pattern location has a midi note number assigned to it. They can be edited traditionally using the step buttons or using the tap function. The internal sequencer has various modes of operation. In Chain Mode, a range of patterns are selected from the internal banks and are played through in series. Patterns can also be triggered freely by selecting the corresponding midi note (for example, from a midi controller keyboard). External controllers can be used in any mode to provide full control over pattern playback. A Randomizer function is also provided within the internal sequencer. It can be used to make simple changes to a pattern or create a whole new one - ideal when your creativity needs a boost! Randomizing can be applied to specific instruments and specific steps. The frequency of occurrence is also tweakable, allowing you to blur the line between subtle syncopation and rhythmic chaos. Files are stored in XML format, allowing everything from single patterns to whole banks to be easily exchanged between users. They can even be opened and modified in a text editor! Ideal if you want to post or share a pattern on a web site - just copy and paste!
- True emulation of each individual module
- Scaled knob ranges: small modifications offer deep tone variations.
- DSP-exclusive controls of modules' sound
- User-defined routing preferences
- Mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggerring not just the signal)
- Fully controllable via MidiCC
- Quick midiCC assignation with MidiLearn function
- Multiple sequencing options:
- External mode (note mode)
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode) with 3 submodes
- External mode:
- MIDI map equivalent with the classic drum machine's map
- MIDI tune and velocity controls instruments' levels and tunes
- Internal sequencer:
- 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures
- Each step can be defined normal or flamed and accented or not
- Shuffle mode
- Flam mode
- Tap mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle, Flam and TotalAccent values defined globally and per pattern
- Scale function and intelligent Rescale (automatically stretches pattern to the chosen measure)
- Tweakable randomizer (module-specific, step-specific and chance)
- Patterns import/export via super simple xml files
- Tempo Sync to internal clock (30-303 BPM +-0.1) or to host
- Individual presets per instrument with preset manager to easy control
- OS version: Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.3 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Software: VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Mac OS X
- OS version: OS X 10.7 or newer
- CPU: Intel based 2.0 Ghz (2.3 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Software: AU / VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)