D16 Group Nithonat Virtual Drum Machine || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized D16 Group Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Overview - Pound for pound, the classic 606 sound.
Nithonat is a fully synthesized drum machine based on the classic 606. Its unique sound has snuck its way over the years into productions spanning Electro, Hip-Hop, R n’ B and Pop. Here at D16 we re-created a legend with virtual perfection, and then expanded on it with essential features, exclusive to Nithonat.
Expanded Controls? Yes please. On the original 606, the only sound parameter was volume. In order for it to stand up to the flexibility of its bigger siblings (Ie the 808 and 909), we implemented extra controls which allow each sound to be shaped in ways never before accomplished by the original. A whole spectrum of sounds is now at you fingertips – rumbling kicks, barky snares and completely unique, ear-grabbing toms and hi-hats. For the first time since its release in the 80s, you can explore what the 606 would have truly been capable of!
One of a kind - Nithonat was designed completely from the ground up. Its synthesis is special – even when compared to Nepheton’s. It has very unique and characteristic hi-hat and cymbal sounds which are due to the emulated structure of the circuits in the original. The bass drum has unparalleled attack character and strong punch. The snare sounds sandy. These unique attributes guarantee that our 606 is not a sub-standard 808 but is a great instrument with a unique timbre which will bring an old school feel to any track it is used on.
Proudly Different - Nithonat was designed from the ground up not only as a 1-to-1 emulator but as a standalone instrument in its own right. Its synthesis is quite special – even compared to our other offerings such as Nepheton. Its quirky , characteristic hi-hat and cymbal sounds come from emulating the exact structure of the original circuits. The untouched bass drum has tons of attack and character, but add to that our exclusive ‘Tune’ ‘Attack’ and ‘Decay’ parameters and you’ll be packing your mix with more kick than hot-sauce covered in ghost peppers. We followed the same ethos in emulating the snare; all the familiarities of the original, but with the added ‘Tune’ ‘Tone’ and ‘Snappy’ controls for a snare that really grounds a track and creates a sonic palette ready for production. These unique attributes guarantee that our 606 is not just some awkward 808 stuck in a teenage phase. It stands apart with old-school timbres, squeezing its vibe to any track whether its progressive house or R&B.
Beauty in Flexibility - Nithonat has a powerful built-in internal sequencer with a clean GUI and simple, intuitive controls. In addition to having many internal sequencer modes , Nithonat can also be used as a sound module. All sounds and functions within Nithonat can be controlled via your host DAW, offering creative, familiar results. Operation of Nithonat is very similar to Drumazon and Nepheton – so if you’ve already delved into our previous instruments you can skip reading the manual!
Another D16 Classic - We truly believe that this is a drum machine legend, not simply because of its exacting emulation but because of its expanded controls unique to our design. It doesn’t rest its laurels on just “sounding the same.”
- Fully synthesized drum sounds - no samples, more flexibility.
- Additional parameters to get never-before control over each module.
- Multiple operation modes:
- External mode (Drum MIDI triggers the modules)
- Internal sequencer (patterns trigger the modules)
- Internal sequencer:
- 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures
- Shuffle mode
- Trigger out
- Global accent track
- Tap mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle (swing) and tempo values defined per pattern
- Built in randomizer
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files
- Two modes of synchronization:
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo
- Synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-300 BPM (+-0.1)
- Mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggerring not just the signal)
- 8 individual outputs available
- Drum kits organised into groups
- Quick MIDI learn function
- 64bit internal processing
- OS version: Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.3 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Software: VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Mac OS X
- OS version: OS X 10.7 or newer
- CPU: Intel based 2.0 Ghz (2.3 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Software: AU / VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)