Danelectro The 64 Guitar (Tremolo Black)
Resonant and lightweight alder body. The 64 is built around a resonant slab of alder. This balanced-sounding wood provides a great tonal base for your playing, dishing out equal helpings of lows, mids, and highs. Alder is surprisingly lightweight, too; something you’ll appreciate after a long gig or session. What’s more, this guitar’s classic offset shape is as comfortable as it is eye-catchingly cool.
Unique pickup configuration equals one-of-a-kind tone. The Danelectro 64 boasts a one-of-a-kind tone, by virtue of its unique pickup configuration. A dual Lipstick bridge humbucker combines raw power with a chiming, jangling tone. This pickup exhibits plenty of fat, warm bottom end, and the air and sparkle on its top end are downright ethereal. At the neck, you’ll find a vintage-style, large-housing single-coil. This pickup is smooth and warm with aggressive low mids, and it can easily push a verge-of-breaking-up amp into the crunch zone. What’s more, its touch sensitivity is second to none. The 64 includes a master volume, as well as a master tone with a push-pull switch for splitting the bridge humbucker.
- A look that's true to vintage Danelectro classics
- Resonant alder body provides a balanced tonal base for your playing
- Dual Lipstick bridge humbucker combines raw power with a chiming, jangling tone
- Large-housing single-coil neck pickup yields aggressive low mids and ample output
- Push-pull switch splits the bridge humbucker for spanky single-coil tones
- Pau-ferro-topped, C-shaped neck supplies effortless playability
- Durable gloss polyester finish