Eventide Rotary Mod || Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Eventide Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers. Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally.
Swirly Leslie Cab Modulation. Rotary Mod is a rotating speaker effect that simulates a Leslie cabinet. Just like the original sound derived from the uber-famous Hammond organ’s Leslie speaker cabinet, the plug-in produces a pulse-like vibrato effect depending on the speed of rotation. Rotary offers precise control to dial in the exact amount of movement you need. This classic, swirly effect has been used on countless hit records to drastically transform guitars, bass, synths and even vocals. Notably used by The Beatles, Beach Boys, The Band, Cream, and Pink Floyd, this iconic emulation brings that classic ’60s whirling modulation bliss into the 21st century on your laptop or the palm of your hand.
- Change the speed of the rotor and horn independently and adjust the mix of the two to produce pulsing effects and special vibratos
- Add frequency modulation to the rotor and horn speed using secondary LFO with selectable modulation source
- Choose cabinet size (Standard or Giant) to alter the sweetness of your tone
- Craft the exact sound you need with included Hicut control
- Use Tap Tempo to sync effect to the BPM of your song
- Incredibly easy to use with included presets
- Innovative Ribbon control allows for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant
- Also available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone app
Play it Live. Rotary Mod comes equipped with performance-ready features. Using the RIBBON is a quick and easy way to set up an evolving effect on the fly. With this intuitive performance macro at your disposal, you can achieve numerous unique and effective sounds. Try intensifying modulation depth for guitar or synth leads, blending between the Horn and Rotor for transitions, or simply changing the speed when you need to call attention to a synth pad or keyboard track. Desktop users can access the Ribbon with a MIDI mod wheel and play the effect into a production with tactile precision and human feel.