Eventide Tverb || Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Eventide Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Eventide Tverb - Visconti/Bowie inspired triple reverb.
A Room of Your Own - Developed with legendary producer, musician, and engineer Tony Visconti, Tverb provides an extremely customizable room reverb with some unique techniques and features. Within this virtual room (modeled on the legendary Meistersaal at Berlin’s Hansa Tonstudios) you can mix three virtual channels: one main mic with subtle ambience and two moveable mics capturing the lush room reverb.
Near & Far - Tverb is a reverb unlike any other. Start with a perfect room and configure it to taste by adjusting the standard reverb controls of decay, diffusion and EQ to create the ambience that brings your tracks to life. Now, place a couple of additional microphones anywhere in that room. Move them around until the track sits perfectly in your mix. Set the mics gates to open with the dynamics of the track. Tverb, gives you control all of these parameters and more. And because Tverb is algorithmic, you can do it all in real time (which wouldn’t be possible with a convolution reverb). You can even have your mics dance around the room in real-time. Impossible in real life; a snap in Tverb.
Open the Gates - With analog-modeled compression on the main channel and gating on the reverb channels, Tverb is a unique tool for audio with wide dynamic range. The inspiration for the plug-in was the setup Visconti used to capture the incredible dynamic range of David Bowie’s vocals while recording Heroes. Tverb builds on Visconti’s technique and opens up undreamed of possibilities.
"Little did I know that setting up three microphones in a very specific configuration 40 years ago would result in such a versatile plug-in for the new age of recording. Eventide’s Tverb is the result of a two-year collaboration between Eventide and me. This is not a one-trick-pony just to get the David Bowie ‘Heroes’ vocal effect. The applications are limitless. I love the dancing microphones." — Tony Visconti
- 2 Moveable microphones to adjust depth of field and room reflections
- Adjustable polar patterns for microphone 1 to adjust the amount of ambient room tone
- Eventide’s complex reverb algorithm with EQ, diffusion, and decay control
- Compressor module on microphone 1, just as Visconti had in the original session
- 2 linkable, post-reverb gate modules with control of when the gates close, the speed at which they close, and the length of time they are forced to stay open
- Console (inspired by the one used in the session, including Visconti’s ‘grease pencil’ labelling) that provides post-reverb channel processing for each individual mic and the master
- Room mixer module alters the sound of the room itself with control over decay, diffusion, and frequency response
- Light weight! Low CPU loading allows you to put Tverb on multiple tracks
- Signal inversion buttons to remove (or create) phase cancellation
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
- Complete automation support
Platform: Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+
DAW Software & Plug-In Format
- Pro Tools 10 + AAX Native
- Cubase 7+ VST2
- Nuendo VST2
- Wavelab VST2
- Logic 8+ AU
- Ableton Live 7+ AU, VST2
- SONAR VST2
- Studio One AU, VST2
- Digital Performer AU
- Reaper VST2
- GarageBand AU
- Audition AU, VST2