FabFilter Micro Filter || Payment processor fees for errant purchases are the responsibility of the buyer. Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized FabFilter Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
FabFilter Micro Filter. The classic FabFilter sound. With the introduction of FabFilter One in 2004, we set a new standard for digital filters... and it still stands today. Now you can get that classic FabFilter sound for a Micro price! With a single high-quality filter, FabFilter Micro is the ultimate lightweight filter plug-in. FabFilter Micro's single filter is smooth and creamy, yet easily turns into raw saturation and self-oscillation when tweaked using the interactive filter display. It features low-pass and high-pass shapes and an envelope follower to modulate the cut-off frequency.
With the individual Input Gain and Output Gain parameters, you can fully control the saturation of the internal filter, making FabFilter Micro not only ideally suited for basic filtering tasks, but also capable of beautiful distortion and analog saturation effects. Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
... need more options? Need more creative filtering features? Try FabFilter Volcano 2! With all the XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Volcano 2 offers endless modulation possibilities. Setting up new modulation connections is easy with the drag-and-drop modulation matrix.
- Includes the classic, analog-sounding filter from FabFilter One
- Low-pass and high-pass settings
- Envelope follower modulating the cut-off frequency
- Modern interface with large interactive filter display
- Input and output gain settings to control saturation
- Includes basic factory presets to get started right away
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- MIDI Learn
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation
- Full help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit)