FabFilter Pro-DS De-Esser || Payment processor fees for errant purchases are the responsibility of the buyer. Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized FabFilter Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
FabFilter Pro-DS De-Esser. Intelligent and transparent. Even when using the best mics, pre-amps and converters, sibilance in vocal recordings can easily get over-accentuated during post-processing like compression or saturation. But don't worry, FabFilter Pro-DS comes to the rescue!
"FabFilter Pro-DS is my new favorite vocal de-esser. [...] The intelligent detection and transparency of the plug-in is second to none and again the interface is beautiful and efficient."
— Jeff Ellis (Grammy Award-winning engineer)
Accurate detection. With its highly intelligent 'Single Vocal' detection algorithm, FabFilter Pro-DS accurately identifies sibilance in vocal recordings and attenuates it transparently. When using the 'Allround' mode, Pro-DS becomes a great tool for high-frequency limiting of any material, like drums or even full mixes. Try it yourself!
Everything you need. FabFilter Pro-DS offers everything you need to get the best result possible, presented in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Wide band or linear-phase split band processing, an optional look-ahead of up to 15 ms, adjustable stereo linking with optional mid-only or side-only processing, up to four times linear-phase oversampling... it's all there.
FabFilter goodies. Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization and much more.
- Highly intelligent 'Single Vocal' detection, and classic 'Allround' detection
- Real-time de-essing display, clearly showing the affected parts of processed audio
- Adjustable Threshold, Range and detection HP and LP filtering settings
- Transparent program-dependent compression/limiting
- Wide Band or linear-phase Split Band processing
- Optional look-ahead time up to 15 ms
- Freely adjustable stereo linking
- Optional mid-only or side-only processing
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Side-chain input meter, making it easy to choose a good Threshold value
- Real-time spectrum analyzer built into the HP/LP filter controller
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- High-quality 64-bit internal processing
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Large and compact interface sizes
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit)