Focusrite ISA Two Microphone Preamp
If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Focusrite Dealer.
Two Channels Of Classic Focusrite Mic Pres. Focusrite's ISA Two brings together a totally independent pair of classic ISA microphone preamps from the original ISA 110 module, combining the best of traditional solid-state electronics with the original input transformer specified by Rupert Neve – the Lundahl LL1538.
Each mic pre has the option of mic, line or the front-panel instrument input, with variable input impedance to ensure you are getting the best performance from the source. Up to 60dB of gain is available on the first four-position rotary and gain range switches, with a further +20dB of continuously variable trim, meaning a huge 80dB of gain is available should it be required. The high-pass filter features variable cut-off frequency between 16 and 420Hz. A pair of 8-segment LED meters show peak signal level in dBFS, while a rear-panel pot allows calibration to suit your A-D converters. Rear-panel insert points allow the use of inline processors such as compression.
- Classic ISA mic preamp design featuring Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
- Front-panel instrument inputs
- Dedicated TRS line input socket with front-panel switch
- Switchable input impedance including classic ISA 110 setting
- Dedicated insert points
- User-calibrated peak-level meters
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules