Hercules DJ DJControl Starlight (2-Channel) | If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Hercules DJ Dealer.
Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 is the new DJ controller that lets you achieve your ambitions! Created for Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED to help you get started DJing, refine your skills and perform in front of audiences, DJControl Inpulse 500 has a professional design with a sturdy metal backing plate, and tons of great features: four extendable/retractable non-slip feet to elevate your mixing, a hardware mixer for the audio inputs, a dedicated Filter/FX area with awesome effects, two large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching, 16 backlit rubber RGB pads, helpful light guides for mixing with total confidence... and so much more.
You can even mix with music streaming services, featuring millions of tracks — including TIDAL and SoundCloud GO+ in Serato DJ Lite, and Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK and Qobuz in DJUCED.
What's in the Box?
- DJControl Inpulse 500
- Body: 21.3 x 11.7 x 2.8” / 54.2 x 29.6 x 7 cm
- Weight: 7 lb / 3.2 kg
- Cables. Braided USB cable.
- Instructions. Quick start guide with warranty information.
- Serato® DJ Lite and DJUCED® licenses
SMOOTH, ORIGINAL TRANSITIONS. The Filter/FX area lets you customize your set with the effects available in Serato DJ and DJUCED. You can even combine the action of the filter on an effect in DJUCED!
MIX A BACKUP EXTERNAL SOURCE. Input hardware mixer: the “AUX filter” knob lets you add a filter effect onto an external audio source (smartphone, media player…) — independently of the software!
SOLID RETRACTABLE FEET. DJControl Inpulse 500 is 3.1” / 8 cm tall with its feet extended. Elevate your mixing: run wires underneath, and protect the controller from spilled drinks. The base is backlit when the feet are extended (i.e. folded out).
GET SET UP QUICKLY. Powered via USB, DJControl Inpulse 500 has the master outputs you need to connect your speakers (2 x 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA), plus two headphones connectors (1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack).
SYNC YOUR TRACKS MANUALLY. It’s easy to manually mix one track into another with the BEATMATCH GUIDE light guides, which are supported by both DJUCED and Serato DJ Lite.
CONNECT YOUR MICROPHONE. Connect your microphone to the balanced input, and use the High EQ knob and Low EQ knob to adjust your voice so that you can be heard clearly wherever you’re performing.
ASSISTANT. The Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) in DJUCED suggests well-suited upcoming tracks to be played from your music library, and in Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK as well. Enable the Assistant to launch Autoplay in Serato DJ Lite.
ADJUST YOUR CROSSFADER. Easily adjust the amplitude of the crossfader according to your style of music. Use the curve switch to change the crossfader curve directly on the controller (mix, scratch or off)!
- Built-in audio interface
- Built-in Velvet Sound DSP from AKM: processing audio inputs and outputs
- Master output (speakers): 2 x 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA
- Headphones output: 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack
- Auxiliary input: 2 x RCA + 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack
- Microphone input: balanced 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack
- Audio resolution: 44.1 kHz / 24-bit
Controls Per Deck
- Play, Cue, Shift, Sync
- 2 x 8 soft pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 pads x 8 modes (hot cue, loop, slicer ….)
- jog wheels with touch detection (diameter of jog wheels: 5.5” )
- Loop: In / Out + loop encoder
- Modes: Vinyl, (+ Slip and Quantize in DJUCED and in Serato DJ Pro)
- Beatmatch guide
Controls On Mixer
- 1 crossfader with curve adjustment
- Master volume knob, headphones volume knob and Cue/Mix knob
- Microphone volume knob with High EQ knob and Low EQ knob
- Auxiliary volume knob and filter knob
- 2 VU-meters + Master VU meter
- Filter/effects rack with 4 effects buttons and 2 filter knobs
- 1 filter knob
- 3 EQ knobs
- 1 gain knob
- 1 volume fader
- 1 VU meter
Music library controls: Rotary encoder + 2 Load buttons + Assistant button
- Tempo guide: light guide alongside each tempo fader
- Beat Align guide: light guide underneath each jog wheel
IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant)
- The Assistant in DJUCED suggests well-suited upcoming tracks to be played from your music library, and in Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK as well. Enable the Assistant to launch Autoplay in Serato DJ Lite.
- The Energy feature in DJUCED helps you select tracks according to the energy level for your party