IK Multimedia AmpliTube 4 Fender 2 DUO Bundle
Includes the Complete Versions of AmpliTube 4 and Fender Collection.
Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
What's inside - Gear Available in Fender Collection
In Fender Collection you get officially certified models of:
- 12 Amps
- 9 Pedals
- 12 Cabinets
- 7 Rack Effects
- 9 Mics
Below are all the models of gear included in Fender Collection, plus all the gear models you can add to your rig through AmpliTube Custom Shop.
The World’s Most Influential Guitar and Bass Tones for your Computer. Welcome to the place where great tone finds you... Fender® Collection is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX collection for AmpliTube made by IK Multimedia and legendary music icon Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation. We worked "hand in hand" with the engineers, sound gurus and management at Fender to bring the sounds of Fender's dream tone machines to your desktop/DAW.
With a collection of 49 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender® amps (including the '65 Twin Reverb®, '57 Deluxe™, ’59 Bassman® LTD, '64 Vibroverb® Custom, Super-Sonic™, Metalhead™ and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects, Fender® Collection sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
- The official Fender® guitar/bass Amp and FX collection for AmpliTube
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
- 12 original matching cabinets
- 9 microphones
- 9 signature classic stomp effects
- 7 rack effects
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
- Sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender®
Nailing Every Sonic Nuance - We're not gonna lie to you... we had to do some serious deep thinking while developing Fender® Collection. Countless hours of caffeine induced euphoria, gigantic reverberating think tanks of engineering mania - we had new technologies flying around the room like air molecules. But, that's what you do when you're creating models of the world's leading legendary amplifier manufacturer. Every step in the development process was constantly supervised and sound-certified, step-by-step, by the tone gurus at Fender® to ensure that the same quality process of real gear tone-testing has been strictly followed in the realization of Fender® Collection. Thats a lot of pressure, but we can handle it. We've been at it since the dawn of the digital age. Never before have you been able to get this close to the real thing on your desktop.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro DUO, iRig Pro and iRig 2 allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
AmpliTube is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.