IK Multimedia AmpliTube Orange DUO Bundle || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Welcome to the tone orchard of your dreams - Crank back the clock some 45 years to the swinging London music scene of the late 1960s, and you’ll find a young Cliff Cooper contemplating the creation of amplification of a different sort — amplification that wouldn’t just stand out tonally, but visually, too. Back then, musical instrument amplification was, well, boring, to say the least. Everything looked the same… black. Cliff saw opportunity and decided enough was enough — thus Orange Amplifiers were born. Flash forward to 2013. AmpliTube Orange® gives you the best of the best of Orange amplifiers and cabinets for your Mac or PC, in a new collection for AmpliTube Custom Shop from the leader in amp and effects modeling, IK Multimedia.
Orange groove - Orange amplifiers are used by professional musicians around the globe, from legendary players like Jimmy Page and Geddy Lee, to relative newcomers like Mastadon, Deception Theory and My Chemical Romance. Whatever style you play, you’ll find your tone inside AmpliTube Orange.
Orange crush - If you love the sound of Orange amps, you’ll love AmpliTube Orange. You get faithful “true to the original” models of some of Orange’s vintage and current dream machines. AmpliTube Orange includes 8 amp models: the AD 200, Dual Terror, OR 50, the Thunderverb 200, the Tiny Terror, the AD30TC, Rockerverb 50 the OR-120 and 9 matching configurable speaker cabinets. It is the definitive collection of Orange gear that every guitarist, engineer and producer should have.
AmpliTube Orange Includes Officially Certified Models of:
- AD200B MK 3™ Head
- Dual Terror™ Head
- OR50H™ Head
- Thunderverb™ 200 Head
- Tiny Terror™ Head
- AD30TC™ Combo Amplifier
- OR120™ Head
- RockerVerb 50 MKII™ Head
- OBC115 1x15"
- OBC410 4x10"
- OBC810 8x10"
- PPC112 1x12"
- PPC212 2x12"
- PPC212 Open-Back 2x12"
- PPC412 4x12"
- Tiny Terror™ 1x12" Combo
- AD30TC™ 2x12" Combo
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro DUO, iRig Pro and iRig 2 allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)