IK Multimedia Amplitube 5 Upgrade || Your Digital Software Registration License and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized IK Multimedia Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an upgrade / crossgrade product, which requires that you be a registered user of a qualifying product, in order for it to work for you.
Industry-leading guitar amp & FX modeling software. Includes 177 iconic gear models.
- Legendary guitar/bass gear on your Mac/PC. Captures the sound, feel and vibe of over 400 of the most sought-after guitar & bass gear ever.
- Developed with top brands & artists. Official gear from icons like Fender®, Mesa/Boogie®, Orange®, Slash, Brian May, Joe Satriani and many more.
- Covers the entire signal chain. Stomps, amps, cabs, speakers, mics, rooms and rack FX all in one interface, all routed the way you want.
- All-in-one recording & performance studio. With an 8-track recorder + DAW, looper, tuner, practice tools and live features all in one.
- Powerful recording in your favorite DAW. Works as an AAX / VST / AU plug-in to create killer guitar tracks anywhere.
- The most realistic tones ever. IK’s DIM™ and VIR™ technology ensures AmpliTube nails the tone and feel of every piece of gear like never before.
What's new in AmpliTube 5
- All new signal chain & routing freedom. An all-new drag & drop signal chain supports up to 57 simultaneous models, series / parallel routing and blended DI signal for unprecedented creative freedom.
- New Cabinet section with VIR™ technology. Powerful new “Volumetric Impulse Response” radically transforms all 100+ cabinets in AmpliTube 5 with over 143,000 impulse response measurements in all.
- Custom IR loader. Load, tilt and re-size your own impulse responses in place of any cabinet.
- New Mixer with built-in effects. A new mixer lets you easily blend multiple cabs, mics and DI, with 19 new mixing effects, include some from T-RackS 5 to add a final studio sheen to any track.
- New Gear. 129 brand new models, including 2 new stomps, 5 acclaimed amps, 2 new rooms, 19 new rack FX and over 100 completely re-captured cabinets.
- Totally re-designed Custom Shop. Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever.
- Fully redesigned Graphical User Interface
- Re-sizable display
- New VIR™ Volumetric Impulse Response cabinet engine
- Up to 2,400 impulse responses per cabinet
- New impulse response loader
- Fully redesigned power amps section with new impedance matching
- Improved chains with custom routing options
- Expanded rig with up to 57 simultaneous FX
- Over 400 gear models
- New effects derived from T-RackS
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies for Hyper-Realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Dynamic Response Modeling provides real amp response and feel — models dynamic relationship and interaction between power amp and speakers, plus physical and harmonic interaction between individual speakers, cabinet and room construction and mics
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching via MIDI control
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Replace individual speakers in cabinets (12” speaker models)
- 31 individual speaker models available with more added to Custom Shop
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, iRig HD, iRig Pro, iRig 2 allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 8-track built-in multitrack recorder and DAW enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a full 8-track composition in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Multi-Track Looper for capturing and layering ideas quickly and easily
- Export loops to hard drive and import into the DAW section, import audio to track 1 in looper for playing over backing track loop
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Expandable via the new redesign built-in AmpliTube Custom Shop feature with gear from the world’s top manufacturers and artists
- Universal upgrade is available to anyone and any previous version of AmpliTube — Restore gear from previous purchases via the Custom Shop