IK Multimedia AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie Tones || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
What's inside - Gear Available in AmpliTube MESA/Boogie
In AmpliTube MESA/Boogie you get officially certified models of:
- 5 Amps: Triple Rectifier, Dual Rectifier, Mark III, Mark IV and TransAtlantic TA-30
- 5 Cabinets: 4x12" Recto Traditional Slant, 2x12" Rectifier Horizontal, 1x12" Mark III, 1x12" Mark IV, 2x12" TransAtlantic TA-30
Below are all the models of gear included in AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, plus all the gear models you can add to your rig through AmpliTube Custom Shop.
Experience the innovative full-throttle guitar tones of MESA/Boogie® on your computer - Plug into a MESA/Boogie® amp and it will change your ideas about tone and your playing forever. Seriously, it really will. From the moment you first plug into a MESA, you’ll experience new levels of responsiveness, feel, nuance, and sound and you’ll quickly understand why MESA has always referred to their amplifiers as “Instruments”… because they are! After experiencing your guitar coupled with the effortless and empowering playability and a new freedom to express emotion through attack and sustain characteristics that seem to read your passion… for most, there is no going back to “an amp”.
It’s hard to put into words the feeling of reward you get when all the hours of practice are suddenly supported and embellished and your playing jumps to a whole new plateau. But it’s REALLY great, and as soon as you plug in, you get it. The instant attack morphs stylistically under your command, the layers or rich harmonics create dimension and the newfound, willing sustain grant you access to the next level in your own development as a player.
The MESA experience will leave a permanent mark on the musical part of your brain and you’ll find you’ re smiling… saying under your breath, “damn this sounds good.” It’s that sound you’ve heard in your head and searched for all your playing life and yet, never attained until now. That’s a Boogie®. And now you can have the essence of Boogie on your laptop. If you’re a tone-seeking adventurer, IK Multimedia is pleased and honored to bring you the Official co-developed Suite of Mesa/Boogie’s most acclaimed amplifiers for your laptop, desktop and DAW.
A handmade history - No one speaks high-gain guitar like MESA/Boogie. Since the late-'60s, Randall Smith, and from 1980 on, Dan Van Riezen, Doug West and James Aschow have been smashing the boundaries of heavy guitar with a myriad of innovative and handcrafted instruments and speaker enclosures. Four decades later, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, gives you convenient access to 5 amps and cabs from their most toneful and popular lines, allowing you tap into the thick, rich sound that so long ago prompted Carlos Santana to make his ”mark” on the brand and famously say, "Man, this thing really boogies!"
Sound like a rock god - MESA/Boogie amplifiers have provided their signature tone to a wide variety of players from around the world. This includes iconic pioneers like Carlos Santana, Pete Townshend, Keith Richards, Larry Carlton, Robben Ford, Al DiMeola and also modern heroes like Metallica’s James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett, Dream Theater’s John Petrucci, Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl, Lamb of God’s Mark Morton and Will Adler, Johnny A, Andy Timmons… the MESA list of guitar greats with noteworthy tone goes on and on.
Cascading waves of tone - And there’s a good reason for its impressive roster of players. MESA/Boogie has pioneered the biggest advances in amplifier technology of the past 40 years. Its innovative “cascading” tube preamp offered multiple stages of gain that introduced guitarists to a world of near infinite sustain and aggressive crunch separate from volume that simply didn't exist before.
Their creation of the world’s first Dual Mode footswitching amp in 1980, the MARK II, ushered in a new bottom-line for live-performance guitar. Later II, III and IV MARK amplifiers unveiled nearly all of the now-common pro features players have come to expect. From Switchable Power Reduction to Effects Loops, Switchable Rectifiers to Switchable Speaker Cabs, Voicing Switches to on-board Graphic EQ, Simultaneous Modes of Tube Wiring to Channel Assignable Power Ranges and Classes of Operation, it was all seen first on a Boogie. All of MESA Engineering’s designs have helped to set the stage for entirely new and successive waves of era-defining sounds and the music those sounds inspire, like the MESA Dual and Triple Rectifiers, which gave the world a searing mid-range crunch and HUGE, percussive low end that's dominated hard rock and metal since its introduction 24 years ago.
Specs - AmpliTube MESA/Boogie®
- Officially certified MESA/Boogie amplifiers: Triple Rectifier, Dual Rectifier, Mark III, Mark IV and TransAtlantic TA-30
- Full digital representation of front and back panel controls
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro DUO, iRig Pro and iRig 2 allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
AmpliTube is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.