IK Multimedia AmpliTube Metal Guitar Amp Effects || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
What's inside - Gear Available in AmpliTube Metal
In AmpliTube Metal you get:
- 5 Amps
- 14 Pedals
- 13 Cabinets
- 9 Rack Effects
- 6 Mics
Below are all the models of gear included in AmpliTube Metal, plus all the gear models you can add to your rig through AmpliTube Custom Shop.
AmpliTube Metal — the voice of [the] Masters - AmpliTube Metal is THE definitive collection of gear for metal players. It features an insane number of the high-gain dream machines that define the raw power, tone and emotion that is Metal, and a mind-blowing collection of rare vintage and modern stompboxes. From the very first iterations of distorted sound to the ultra-modern triple rectifier multi stage cascading gain structures, you’ll find the sound you’ve been looking for in AmpliTube Metal.
The Right Tools in the Toolbox - Not only is the AmpliTube Metal collection the ultimate source for metal tones… it’s also perfect for a multitude of tones ranging from sparkling clean with tons of headroom to extreme scooped distorted crunch that inspired a decade of hits. You get 48 mind-numbing models ranging from modern and vintage high-gain amps and cabinets to classic stompboxes and luscious rack effects — all designed to bring out the inner shredder in you.
AmpliTube Metal offers an ultra-realistic software recreation of 14 stomp boxes, 5 classic and modern amp models, 13 cabinets, 6 mics, and 9 rack FX for a complete arsenal of high-gain sonic exuberance from the late 70’s through today. It features extremely rare and collectible models of metal stomp boxes, amp heads and cabinets, from the legendary, hard-to-find Japanese originals to classic British and American essentials, including models based on the ProCo RAT, Electro-Harmonix® Big Muff Pi, Digitech® Whammy™, several vintage BOSS® effects, Randall® Warhead, Peavey® 5150™, Mesa/Boogie® Triple Rectifier®, and other great models of metal gear.
A metal distortion powerhouse - AmpliTube Metal is the first guitar amp and effects modeling software focused entirely on metal sounds. It comes stocked with 4 decades’ worth of amazing tones, offering a signature collection of Stomp, Amp, Cabinet, and Effects models spanning the greatest years of rock and alternative music.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro DUO, iRig Pro and iRig 2 allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
AmpliTube is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.