IK Multimedia CSR Inverse Reverb Plug-In || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
This module is included in:
- CSR - Classik Studio Reverb
- T-RackS 5 MAX
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
CSR Inverse Reverb - Envelope Controlled Reverb Processor - Reverse reverbs were popularized in the 1980's. This type of reverb can be heard on many rock snare drums from this time period. A Reverse reverb applies an envelope (slow attack, fast decay) to the early reflections. The main parameter that affects the sound of this reverb is time. Time can be adjusted for the buildup and cut off of the early reflections. This affects the sound as if it was being reversed in the reverberation, but in actuality it is simply an envelope effect.
This type of reverb has been heavily used on drums and percussion. It is also useful with vocals or any sound that needs an unnatural but interesting ambience. Try combining this reverb with another, longer reverb effect to create a complex moving ambience around the sound.
A good sound design tool, given it's strange and unnatural behavior, the CSR Inverse module is particularly at home in all of those situations where reverb is not used to simulate an acoustical space (like with the CSR Room, or CSR Hall modules): strange and breathing reverb effects that many pop and rock artists have made large use of in their productions are the bread and butter of this module.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.