IK Multimedia CSR Room Reverb Plug-In || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
This module is included in:
- CSR - Classik Studio Reverb
- T-RackS 5 MAX
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
CSR Room Reverb - Acoustic Room Reverb Processor - The CSR Room reverb was designed to reproduce the kind of reverberation generated by medium to small acoustical spaces. It is particularly useful to “dress” a dry, close-mike recorded source in a natural ambience that won't make it sound like an artificial reverb, but as it was actually recorded in a real room. This is far from easy as even though the reverberation doesn't have a long decay the presence and importance of the early reflections make it really tricky to reproduce convincingly.
In a mix situation the CSR Room reverb will make tracks fit better because of the natural “air” surrounding them or, when driven harder, place them on a different sonic plane, making them literally jump out of the mix.
Tweakable to the minimum detail it can be an invaluable tool on a tonal palette to shape mixes that will sound 3D, articulate and real, where every track fits into its own place and space. Try it on a bone-dry acoustic guitar and listen to how the CSR Room module instantaneously makes it more real and lifelike. Percussion instruments are also a very good candidate for this processor, especially in studio recordings with a very controlled ambience that must be rendered “looser” in a mixing context.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.