IK Multimedia Linear Phase Equalizer Plug-In || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
This module is included in:
- T-RackS 5 Deluxe
- T-RackS 5 MAX
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
Linear Phase Equalizer - High precision, High Definition EQ. The T-RackS Linear Phase Equalizer is a precision tool that allows for extremely detailed, clean and transparent tonal interventions on your audio material. Linear phase operation is at the base of this six bands equalizer. This kind of processing is particularly useful when there is the need to perform tonal adjustments that do not sound colored, like they would do if another kind of EQ had been used. Linear phase EQ in fact doesn't alter the phase response of the frequency band where the boost or cut happens resulting in an absolutely transparent and not smeared sound.
As an added plus to the Linear Phase response the T-RackS Linear Phase EQ boasts six bands of fully parametric equalization. Each band can be configured to work as a high pass, low shelving, peaking, high shelving or low pass, thus making the module extremely flexible.
This equalizer is perfect when you need to make EQ adjustments on the audio program don't "feel" as equalized and as natural as possible, as if the audio was never touched: when in peaking mode, its bands can be set to have a wide and broad Q or be super sharp, to make surgical micro cuts to a very narrow frequency band, very handy to get rid of resonances or notch out noises.
This EQ is so natural sounding that it can be equally used on single tracks or on the whole mix; in the first case it will be a “problem solver” to a poorly recorded track: sometimes percussion instruments need to be fixed in a certain zones or may have resonances that could be annoying or clash with the tonality of the song, but the fundamental tone must remain intact: that's where the precision and distortion free sound of this EQ can really be the solution.
In case it's used on a full mix, as a general mastering equalizer, the Q of the bands can be set for a very wide and broad value so that the transparency of the action will be invisible .A tremendous tool when used in conjunction with a traditional, “non linear-phase” EQ for the best of both worlds, the Linear Phase EQ will get your tracks in shape and be invisible allowing you to add “color” with modules best suited to this task like IK Multimedia's own Vintage Program EQ-1A.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.