IK Multimedia Mic Room Plug-In || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mic Room - Microphone Modeling Module. Re-mike your mic with the sound of world’s best studio microphones. Mic Room is a microphone-modeling tool for T-RackS that puts a world-class collection of over 20 classic and contemporary microphones at your fingertips. It gives you the power to process and "re-mike" your physical microphones to sound and perform like some of the most coveted mic models of all time. With dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphone models to choose from (plus other unconventional and highly creative models), it offers an inspiring and essential array of tone sculpting tools that are conveniently ready for use as a T-RackS module in your DAW of choice.
- Powerful and easy-to-use microphone modeling module for T-RackS
- Comes with a collection of over 20 microphone models that includes dynamic, condenser, ribbon and other styles
- Intuitive plug-and-play interface
- Adjustable input level
- Stereo control of left and right channels
- Level meter
- Master bypass switch
- Proximity effect adjustment
- Harmonic content adjustment effect
The Custom Shop
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection. With T-RackS CS you can:
- install all of the available modules at once
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store)
Professional sound quality - Just like all the gear and modules in T-RackS, Mic Room offers an astonishing level of detail and accuracy. Each of its virtual microphone models boasts the true frequency response, nuanced character and specific sound of its physical counterpart. This means you can tap into the harmonic complexity of tube condensers, the "in-your-face" tone of dynamics and the velvety smoothness of ribbon mics. You can even get a dose of inspiration via Mic Room's quirkier models.
Technicolor sound - If you’re serious about sound, you don’t just see microphones as recording devices… you view them like a painter sees brushes. Each microphone has its own unique and colorful character that contributes to the tone of each mix. This is why a-list recording studios around the world are always stocked with a range of microphones that can suit any situation. Not everyone has access to an a-list studio, but with Mic Room, you have something even better: A virtual microphone collection inside your computer that can transform the sonic character of any recording to suit the tone and feeling of your mix. Ever thought up a brilliant vocal line but only had a humble dynamic mic to record it with? With Mic Room, you don't need to have a high-end condenser mic to get great tone. Just plug in what you've got, sing your heart out and then leave the rest to Mic Room. Or, alternatively, you can also use Mic Room’s collection to add lo-fi grit to recordings that might otherwise be too clean.
Endless possibilities - At its core, Mic Room is all about enhancing the sonic flexibility and versatility of your own physical microphone collection. It’s a T-RackS module, so it can be used either standalone or as a configurable plug-in. For best results, apply this module to individual tracks in your mix that contain audio recorded from a microphone source — like vocal, acoustic guitar or drum tracks. Once placed on the track, select the microphone used to capture the original audio. All of Mic Room’s microphone models can be selected as source microphones. You can then choose a new microphone to re-mike the character of your original recording to match the specific nuance and tonal character of the mic you’d like for your mix.
Creative tone control - Beyond its high-fidelity sound, Mic Room also comes packed with a number of additional tone control features that have been designed to enhance your recording experience. The proximity adjustment effect emulates the “proximity effect” that occurs when your source and microphone are close. Dial it in to make it sound like you’re source is right next to the mix for those deep, rich and vibey tones associated with “FM radio vocals.” Or, alternatively, you can scoop out the bass frequencies by turning the control counterclockwise.
The harmonic content adjustment effect gives you the full power and rich harmonic complexity of a tube condenser. This control lets you add saturation, character and texture to your recordings. Or, in other words, this is precisely the kind of thing that can give a lackluster vocal track that little extra bit of personality and warmth. You can also get creative and unusual sounds by completely maxing out the controls.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.