IK Multimedia Opto Compressor Plug-In || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
This module is included in:
- T-RackS 5
- T-RackS 5 Deluxe
- T-RackS 5 MAX
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
Opto Compressor - Optical-Based Compressor - Audiophile gain control - Optical compression has a special sonic character that audiophiles can truly appreciate. The technology behind its behavior and the way it achieves gain reduction is so ingenious and at the same time quite simple: the core of the circuit is an electro-optical attenuator, whose light source intensity is directly proportional to the level of the incoming signal. The second part of the gain reduction circuit is a photoconductive cell, which reads the light's intensity and in turn adjusts its resistance being applied to the signal. As a result, the output amplifier follows by adjusting its gain, thereby creating the compression.
This analog-modeled module faithfully recreates that particular (and extremely musical) "movement" that characterizes only the best opto compressors. An important characteristic of optical compression is the total absence of distortion and coloration during gain reduction, and you can expect the same character and performance from this digital recreation. Given these features, vocals are one of the most common applications for this module, but the quality of the compression is so gentle, yet very effective that the Opto-Compressor can be used on any source where clean, steady but distortion-free gain reduction is required.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.