IK Multimedia Quad Image Plug-In || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Quad Image - Multi-Band Stereo Imager. Multiband Stereo Imaging Processor - Combining the concept of M/S (Mid Side) matrix processing of the stereo field with multiband architecture, Quad Image effectively allows control over the stereo width of each frequency band. Its simple control set notwithstanding the Quad Image is a powerful processor.
This module is included in:
- T-RackS 5 Deluxe
- T-RackS 5 MAX
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
The M/S processing in each band allows complete control on the stereo image over selected frequencies. This can be either used to fix technical issues in mixes, where the relationship between center (M) and side (S) content may be wrong or may need tweaking in selected regions of the audio spectrum, or to perform creative effects like exaggerating the width of a stereo source, like a synth track, to generate cool and unusual stereo "tricks".
As in the rest of the T-RackS Quad-Series processors, we made sure the quality of the filters used to perform the band slitting was of the highest quality; in this context it was even more crucial as the M/S nature of the module has a close relationship with phase manipulation. Being able to control the stereo width of a selected frequency band is a tremendous power: widening the high end while maintaining the bass content focused in the center, or doing the opposite, according to your needs.
As said above, this processor is usually used on the stereo master bus, when there is the need to correct the less than perfect balance of the M/S components of a mix. This doesn't limit the use of the powerful processor, which will come very in handy to say, control the frequency spread of drums overheads, where there could be the need to restore the focus of the center kick and snare drums which could have been poorly or too-wide mic’d during recording.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.