IK Multimedia SampleTank 4 Workstation Upgrade || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
SampleTank 4 Upgrade: The ultimate sound and groove workstation. Includes over 100 GB of samples and 6,000 sounds.
- This Listing is for the SampleTank 4 Upgrade
- You will need previously to own SampleTank 3 in order for this upgrade product to work for you.
- SampleTank 4: The real deal. Over 100 GB of carefully balanced samples, including over 70 GB of all-new sounds, for a total of 6,000 sounds.
Other versions of SampleTank that are available for purchase include:
- SampleTank 4 SE Workstation: The affordable sound and groove workstation. Includes over 30 GB of samples and 2,000 sounds.
- SampleTank 4 MAX: The complete sound and groove workstation. Includes over 250 GB of samples and 8,000 sounds.
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a Standalone application
- Content structured in Instruments, Multis and MIDI Patterns
- Fully compatible with macOS and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST 2, VST 3, and Audio Units
- 16 part multitimbral
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Info view with specific information and 3D icon for each instrument
- Mix view and full mix parameters control
- Live mode for instantaneous sounds loading, organized in set lists and songs
- Expandable instrument library
- Pad interface lets you launch patterns, loops or single notes seamlessly from iRig Keys I/O or any MIDI controller
- 70 studio quality effects
- Layers allow for creating splits and layers
- Edit view for in depth editing of all synth engine parameters, independently for all the elements or articulations that are included in the instrument
- Custom modulation for synth engine and effects parameters
- Advanced instrument browsing with convenient search function
- BPM syncable time-based effects, audio loop instruments and LFOs
- Four play modes including mono legato with portamento
- Zone switch allows to edit individual key-zones for the selected sound element or articulation
- Multi Articulation and Key Switch instrument control
- Easy to use assignable MIDI control to any parameter with MIDI Learn
- Compatible with all previous “Powered by SampleTank” sound modules and sounds (can import all previous sounds and Combis)
- Import feature allows users to import .wav and .aiff samples
3 Synth Engines
- Amps: American Vintage, British Tube Lead 2, Cabinet, Flexi, Jazz Amp 120, Modern Tube Lead, Preamp, SVT Classic, Tone Control
- Distortion: Crusher, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Overdrive, Overscream, Phonograph, Sat-X
- Dynamics/EQ: Channel Strip, Compressor, Black 76, British Channel, Bus Comp, EQ-81, EQ Comp, EQ-PG, Limiter, Model 670, Parametric EQ, Vintage EQ-1A, White 2A
- Modulation: AM Modulation, AutoPan, Chorus, Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, FM Modulator, Ensemble, Env Flanger, Flanger, Multi Chorus, Opto Tremolo, Phaser, Rotary, Slicer, Small Phazer, Tremolo, Uni-V
- Reverb/Delay: Ambience, ConvoRoom, Digital Delay, Reverb, Reverb Delay, Inverse Reverb, Room Reverb, Spring Reverb, Stereo Imager, Tape Echo Hall Reverb, Plate Reverb
- Filter: Acoustic Resonance, Filter-C, Filter Formant, Filter-M, Filter-O, Filter Phaser, Filter-R, Env Filter, LFO Filter, Piano Lid, MultiFilter, Wah 47h
3 Play Modes
- Mono Legato
Inspiring your musical journeys. One sound at a time. Your new fast-track to world-class tracks. The new SampleTank 4 has been re-designed from the ground up to be every musician’s “go to” workstation for music creation, with a completely new rescalable interface, a massively expanded sample library and a new cutting-edge sound engine with efficient disk streaming, to deliver more powerful music creation tools than you ever imagined. What might usually take dozens of plug-ins can be accomplished right inside SampleTank 4, for lightning-fast workflow that keeps your inspiration going.
Find any type of sound fast and tailor them to your needs with the new deep, powerful editing options and a new modulation matrix. New dynamic “groove players” – an arpeggiator, strummer, and pattern and loop players – turn your sounds into songs faster than ever. Plus a new live mode makes SampleTank 4 the perfect performance partner, with the ability to create entire set lists and easily map every parameter just how you need it.
SampleTank is a 64-bit application. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo (Intel Core i5 suggested), 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.10 or later. 40 GB (SampleTank 4 SE), 128 GB (SampleTank 4), 300 GB (SampleTank 4 MAX) of hard drive space.
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 (Intel Core i5 suggested), 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7 or later. 40 GB (SampleTank 4 SE), 128 GB (SampleTank 4), 300 GB (SampleTank 4 MAX) of hard drive space.
- Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.