IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Deluxe || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
T-RackS 5 Deluxe - Mixing and mastering workstation with 22 processors.
Other Versions of T-RacksS Available for Purchase Include:
T-RackS 5 - Mixing and mastering workstation with 9 processors.
- T-RackS 5 MAX - Mixing and mastering workstation with 38 processors.
The most powerful mix and master modular system — remastered. The ultimate mix and mastering workstation from the creator of the first desktop mastering software. IK Multimedia invented T-RackS in 1999, marking the beginning of a new era by unleashing the power of a complete, affordable mastering software tool to everyone. Since then we have been leading the way, setting an industry standard and crafting some of the world’s best sounding plug-ins for professional applications. From day one, an ever-growing number of professionals and enthusiasts have trusted our expertise and meticulous approach to creating the finest digital processors on the planet. It’s no coincidence that thousands of top-charting records have been made using T-RackS.
- 4 new processors (Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE)
- 9 processors included
- Completely redesigned, flexible and resizable interface
- Ultra-rapid, flexible and smooth workflow
- Over 35 high-end modules: available à la carte or via carefully selected bundles
- Unique modular chain system with 16 series/parallel slots
- Improved audiophile-grade audio engine
- Up to 192kHz / 32-bit floating point processing capability
- 4 optimized user-selectable dithering options
- Extensive calibrated metering for multi-standard, broadcast-ready and future proof masters
- Album assembly with sequencing and metadata embedding
- Multiple file format export function
- 64-bit native support
- Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats
T-RackS 5 - Specifications
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 has evolved into the most powerful mix and master modular system ever, offering maximum processing versatility, an improved audio engine, 4 new processors for a total of 38 high-quality modules on a flexible 16 processor series/parallel chain, a comprehensive broadcast ready professional metering tool section, a new completely redesigned, smart single-window GUI as well as an album assembly section with multi-format exporting function. T-RackS 5 boasts more versatility and firepower than any of its competitors and gives you everything you need to professionally treat and finalize your audio from raw mixes to a perfect finished product ready for uploading to the leading digital delivery and streaming services or for CD printing.
4 new processors - the family just got bigger. Not only have all the plugins been redesigned and adapted to take advantage of the full processing power of the new audio engine and the new sleek, zoomable GUI, but we also created 4 new incredible processors that we know you will love. In T-RackS 5 now you have up to 38 incredible modules to choose from to build your perfect studio setup.
Match it like a master with the Master Match. T-RackS 5 Master Match module is a new type of plug-in that automatically matches the sound of your songs using up to 3 different source tracks as reference. Master Match calculates the spectral balance and perceived loudness of the reference tracks, analyzes them using sophisticated algorithms and then creates an exact match for the source material providing an editable ultra-high quality EQ curve and level adjustment. This can be achieved using the Master Match as a stand-alone processor or at the end of a pre-existing processing chain.
Thanks to this new powerful module, you can create great sounding masters or mixes in seconds, sounding every bit as good as your preferred tracks, without the need for any previous audio engineering experience or specialized skills. Additionally, the Master Match can provide its magic either by being used as a fully automatic processor, or alternatively it can be used as your personal audio engineer assistant, since you can look at the suggestion it gives, and then you have the freedom to apply those by yourself using the T-RackS 5 tools you prefer.
The Dyna-Mu – glue for your mix. The new T-RackS 5 Dyna-Mu vari-mu compressor/limiter is based on an iconic American coveted piece of hardware praised for its subtle but instantly recognizable sonic fingerprint. Thanks to its transformers and all-tube modeled heart, it can impart an audible magic which makes a mix bloom, amazingly gluing all the parts together.
The Dyna-Mu is an exceptional all-rounder that will work wonders on full mixes as well as single sources. Use it on drums to make them full or to bring out the natural ambience of the room using parallel compression; try it on vocals to make them cut through the mix or on electric bass to give it a rock-solid presence. Push it hard creatively or just use it to “finesse” a track. Either way, don’t be surprised if you end up using it all the time.
Not all plug-ins are born EQual - The new T-RackS 5 EQual digital equalizer is a 10-band, ultra-clear, high-end parametric equalizer with an extremely transparent sound, a full-screen resizable interface for ultra-precise editing and a vast array of filter shapes that replicate the typical curves of classic analog EQ’s from Neve, SSL, API and other legendary machines.
Here is the…ONE - The new T-RackS 5 ONE mastering processor has been conceived as an “all-in-one” solution for easy and straightforward audio finalization. It includes an EQ, compressor, analog harmonic exciter, low-end enhancer and limiter that will let anyone achieve professional quality results in the blink of an eye. Just turn its knobs, experiment and hear the mojo.
3-in-1 workflow versatility - With T-RackS 5, you have the freedom to optimize your workflow as you please with 3 working environments that will suit every need. The standalone suite makes T-RackS 5 a complete, self-contained, one-stop mixing and mastering workstation that allows you to load a set of audio tracks and perform several operations, a typical method of top mastering studios. It's all in there: from an ever-expanding series of great sounding processors, to the most basic, but always necessary, waveform editing functions (like fades and length trimming of the audio file). Add to this a set of astoundingly precise and smooth, easy on the eye industry standard professional meters and you have everything you need to finalize your work from A to Z in one place.
The plug-in suite allows you to tap onto almost all the standalone mode features within the environment of your DAW of choice as the most powerful channel strip or mastering chain available today as a plug-in. All T-RackS processors (including metering) can also be used as single plug-ins in any compatible DAW for multi-track mixing and stereo mastering duties. From equalizers and compressors, to reverbs, delays, harmonics enhancers and stereo processors, the choice is yours.
Audiophile grade audio engine - We made T-RackS 5 more sonically powerful than ever. Now projects are supported with audio up to 192kHz / 32 bit floating point, so you can master for high-definition music platforms and distribution without ever leaving its single interface. Plus, we added 4 dithering options for you to choose from, meaning you can optimize the dithering noise when reducing the bit-depth of your tracks to match the actual content of the song.
On top of that, T-RackS internal resampling engine has also been improved to deliver nothing less than best-in-class performance including DDM (Digital Delivery Mastering) on the way out from the final limiting stage, offering an additional layer of protection against inter-sample peaks and overshoots that could be generated by MP3, AAC encoding or similar compression and decompression processes.
Album assembly - In T-RackS 5 you now can sequence and assemble your full-length production directly within the interface and create a cohesive album sequence, with suitable track metadata, like pauses, fades, track ID’s, ISRC codes, CD-Text, etc. Then you can export single high quality master audio files or the whole project in various formats such as WAV, AIF, standard DDP image for professional replication plants, or Wav Cue files. It’s fast, it’s intuitive, and most importantly, it brings back the fun of sequencing an album that, despite being considered by many as a tedious activity, is indeed a true art form and one of the most emotional aspects of creating a full music experience.
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.