IK Multimedia Vintage Tube Compressor Limiter 670 || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
This module is included in:
- T-RackS 5 Deluxe
- T-RackS 5 MAX
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
Vintage Compressor - Vari-Mu Compressor/Limiter - The "divine ratio" compressor limiter. This module is based on the "Holy Grail" of compressor/limiters, the Fairchild™ 670. With a faithful reproduction of each control, this is an incredibly accurate model that captures every nuance of one of the best Fairchild units available, one considered a true "golden reference".
This Vari-MU type compressor/limiter delivers an incredible magic touch that makes everything that passes through it shine and sound more musical and emotional, thanks to its tube signal path and gain reduction mode. It was meticulously analyzed for months over every single detail, unveiling all of it's secrets. As in the hardware unit, our model actually consists of two separate and independent limiters, which can be used, according to the selected operating mode, on L and R channels for standard stereo operation, or Vertical and Lateral components of a stereo mix. This is accomplished via a decoding M/S matrix and is a often performed in mastering situations to control Mid or Side elements of a mix. This is the only module in the T-RackS series that doesn't feature the standard “L/R-M/S” selector, as this functionality is achieved with the standard controls that were on the original hardware, as described above.
Its extremely fast attack time makes it ideal as a peak limiter, even though by carefully choosing among its set of variable release times an extreme limiting action can be achieved without side effects like pumping. Its preferred use is on the stereo bus of your mixing or mastering projects, but, it's such a wonderful module that it will surely add its magic touch to any stereo source it'll be used on. On the drums submix it makes the all pieces of the kits “gel” together, effectively making the drums sound like a cohesive instrument, and not like the sum of separate parts. It's also pretty comfortable on vocal tracks, where its all tube circuitry enriches the timbre and adds presence and harmonics. It's kind of a luxury to have one, but this model takes it affordable to any DAW user.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.