IK Multimedia White Channel Strip Plug-In || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized IK Multimedia Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
This module is included in:
- T-RackS 5 MAX
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
White Channel - Modern Channel Strip - Pristine sound for your tracks. The White Channel is the modern counterpart to our acclaimed British Channel, and is a dead-on recreation of a contemporary, high-resolution large-format analog console's channel strip. The facilities of this plug-in are quite the same as in the British Channel, but the circuit design of the original hardware was conceived with a more modern approach to high bandwidth and signal to noise ratio. We paid special attention to have these features closely matched in our model.
As in its vintage sibling the EQ section features a dual-mode operation for maximum flexibility and tone, so Black and Brown circuit designs can be accessed on the fly (and as in the British Channel they are reflected by the low shelf EQ knob color).
The gate-expander/dynamics section has all the power to put you in control of your tracks, as it was designed with flexibility in mind; it can be placed before or after the EQ section or used in sidechain mode with the EQ or filter section. This feature is one of those that make this channel strip super flexible: compression placed before or after EQ can dramatically alter the way a track sounds; radically changing the EQ of the track before compressing it (like boosting large amounts of low end) will make the compressor “sense” different frequencies first, thus reacting in a different way compared to how it would behave if placed before EQ. This can be used very effectively to shape the track's sound, to the extremes of turning it into something radically different, a necessity often encountered in mixing.
Gating is very effective to keep noisy tracks at bay; one of its main uses is on drums and percussion sources: in a multi-mic’d kit there could be excessive bleed from one channel to the adjacent one. The wealth of controls of the gate section allows to reduce the unwanted noise between tom channels (a classic use of the gating), in order to bring it to a more manageable level, still keeping enough of it to add fullness to the sound of the kit and its elements resonating together. It can also be used with extreme settings to abruptly cut out tails or low level noises in a track, in case more precise or processed tracks are needed. It's also very useful to give percussive tracks sharp attack and “snap” in the forefront.
Countless Hip Hop and R&B hits have been crafted on the console this processor was based on: its extended bandwidth makes it downright perfect on drums, guitars, bass and each track needing a full set of controls in one single module.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.